Sunday, January 23, 2011

Reading Goal

If you remember this post, then you know that one of my goals for this year was to read more. I confessed a few days ago about my lack of motivation when it comes to reading, and how difficult it is for me. Tonight that all changes with this book!


A few months ago, a good friend of mine from college put on his Facebook status that he would send a free copy of this book to anyone who promised to read it. I promised, he sent it, and I am starting tonight. I could have been done 4 or 5 times by now, but it looked so nice sitting on my nightstand that I hated to move it. Did I mention that the book is more than an inch thick? Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have always wanted to read more as well, but it has always been difficult for me too. My mind tends to wander and then I beging thinking of things to do as I am still reading but can not tell you a thing that I just read!!!! Matthew has just begun to get back into reading as well and can read a 300 page book in like three days. MAKES ME SICK!!! :) JK-Amanda