Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowl

In honor of the big game, here are my favorite things to put in a bowl!

1. Honey Nut Cheerios- I have a had at least one bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios everyday since November of 2009. I am addicted. I have driven to the store at 6 in the morning to get some more when I realize that I am out.

2. My favorite meal at the daycare I used to go to was Tomato soup with saltines and burnt cheese toast. I had this for dinner just yesterday!


3. Since I became a runner, I love all things pasta. My favorite is ice cold pasta salad with salami. My friend Pam Ray makes the best!


4. My favorite flavor right now is blueberry followed closely by strawberry. I could go for a bowl right now!!!


5. A few years ago my friend Kim Lord made Chicken Chili for dinner. She invited me over, and I have been a huge fan since. I can't make it like she does though. I think she puts her foot in it! Doggone it is GOOD!




No comments: