Tuesday, February 7, 2012

iPad Blogging

About 2 months I go I received an iPad from some very generous donors at DonorsChoose.org for my classroom. I was ecstatic to get it, and now I am hooked. I want a whole class set of them. Hopefully that is gonna happen soon. We will see.

I have had to spend a lot of time getting apps downloaded for the class. There are some great apps out there, but I want to learn how to create my own. I am currently enrolled in an email class where I learn how to write HTML code and maybe I can teach myself how to create an app.

I am actually using the iPad to blog tonight. It is different, but it's like anything else...it takes time and practice to get used to. Just in the time that I have been typing this blog my typing has gotten faster. I was just exiling away with one finger and now I am going like faster like on a regular keyboard. The only thing I don't like about it is this particular blogging app I downloaded. I think I am going to find another one.

See y'all tomorrow!

No comments: