1. Washing the dishes.
2. Putting all the junk mail in the recycle bin.
3. Putting the large cardboard box that my new trumpet case came in out in the trash.
4. Clipping my toenails.
5. Cutting the "box tops" off the Honey Nut Cheerios.
6. Washing my running clothes that are piled up in the bathroom.
7. Taking the tree down.
8. Foam rolling my right leg because it is a hot mess of knots right now after the week of running I have had.
9. Reading that stack of half read books beside my bed.
For some reason, this has become a bad (or good?) habit that is developing with me since I have been running. Running, ironically, has caused me to slow down, not worry, and realize that this whole list of stuff will be waiting on me tomorrow. So for now... I will indeed wait, and complete this list of chores TOMORROW!