Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Look

After hours and hours of frustration, countless mess ups, and a few choice words, I am proud of the new look of my blog. I would love to know what you think. I wanted a clean fresh look coupled with my favorite color...Any guess what that color might be?

I have always wanted my own unique header and I finally just took the time to look it up on Youtube and of course there a bazillion videos on how to do it. I have been wanting to do these for a while, but just kept putting it off because I knew I was gonna get frustrated. Now that it's done, I can say that it wasn't that bad...but it definitely is not for the short tempered. :0) Here's to the new look!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am guessing that your favorite color is chartreuse. I don't know what it looked like before, but now it looks super. You are making me want to redo mine. Somehow I figure today is not the best day to tackle it. Especially since I am already behind on the first project that I set for myself. Looking forward to learning more. Great job!