Monday, January 23, 2012

Easy Button


If life really had an "easy button", when would you hit it? Today I think I would have hit it too many times and sent it into overdrive. It definitely was a Monday, but nothing a little positive attitude and an 8 mile run couldn't handle.

After I finished running, I posted this as my Facebook status: "I think my easy button musta done broke." It got me to thinking about all of the things that occur that make me want to smack an easy button. Here is a list I thought of.

1. On the morning when you can't find your keys and you over slept.

2. When the computer freezes up during the middle of a lesson and the administrator is in there watching.

3. When I cook something for a group of people and it completely fails.

4. Any time I am on the phone with customer service.

5. When I see that squirrel eating my cushion and I can't find the BB gun.

6. When I sit here blogging on January 23rd and I see my naked Christmas tree still staring at me... Don't judge!

7. When I sit here blogging on January 23rd and I know that there is one more naked tree in the front bedroom... Don't judge me again. LOL!

8. When I am on mile 16 of a marathon realizing there is 10.2 more to go!

9. When I realize I left the laundry in the washer and I have to rewash because it stinks.

10. When you are going out to dinner with friends and everyone is in the mood for "I don't know, I don't care, or It don't matter."

When are you gonna smack your button?

No comments: