I find myself looking for the little things to be thankful for. They will quickly change a bad attitude. They make me happy, they are usually easily done, and they hardly ever cost anything. You know the things I am talking about right? If not, here is list of "little things" I am thankful for.
1. I am thankful when I remember to put a new bar of soap in the shower before I am actually in there needing soap.
2. I am thankful for bedroom shoes.
3. I am thankful when I go to make copies of class newsletter and I pull out exactly 22 sheets of lime green paper.
4. I am thankful when I saved a piece of trash (ie: some empty container, lid, box, bottle, etc.) that someone ends up needing for some "Pinterest" or crafty idea.
5. I am thankful for little sticky notes of encouragement from friends.
6. I am thankful for having nail clippers in my pocket when someone has a hang nail.
7. I am thankful for getting done with a run right before the rain comes.
8. I am thankful when I have the exact change.
9. I am when I pour my cereal and I don't spill a piece!
10. I am thankful that good friends and family like to come to my house to eat sharp cheddar cheese and brown cows.
I am sure you have your own list if you will take a minute to think about it. It's kinda fun to think about all of them, and it's kinda hard to stop when you start!