Friday, May 13, 2011

Is The Streak Over?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to Blogger for being shut down yesterday and breaking my blog a day streak since August. I was so mad, yet so helpless. There was nothing I could do. My goal was to blog every day for a year. I did blog yesterday, I just could not post it. Some of my Facebook friends said that it didn't count because the site was down, but somehow I feel defeated. What do you say? O well, what can I do about it? Just keep on trucking I suppose. If you fall off the horse, get back on right? Try, try again.... Be determined!

Speaking of being determined. I have an app on my phone that has gives you quotes for just about any kind of topic. In honor of being determined to blog for a year I looked up quotes on determination. These were my top 3.

"If I were dropped out of a plane into the ocean and told the nearest land was 1,000 miles away, I'd still swim. And I'd despise the one who gave up."

"Little by little, One walks far."

"Every accomplishment starts with a decision to try."

No comments: