Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda!

Today was a day of shoulda, coulda, wouldas for me...

I "shoulda" taken more running clothes to school today. I forgot my gloves and my socks. Thankfully I had an extra pair of both in my filing cabinet at school, but they weren't my normal running gloves so I was out of sorts. I needed another layer too. The wind was HOWLIN' while I was running and I was pretty much freezing the whole time. I could not believe how many folks I saw running in shorts and a t-shirt... ARE THEY CRAZY?

I "coulda" run faster had the wind not been blowing so hard in my face. I "coulda" skipped running and worked in my classroom all the way 'til band practice tonight. There is so much I need to do in there. I "coulda" copied my class newsletter today before I left school, but I chose to do a Polar Bear webquest instead. I think my students will like it.

I "woulda" stopped to get some cereal while I was out, had I known the box was empty. I "woulda" known my roommate was home and not had a heart attack when I saw that the front door was open had I not been on the phone and paid attention to his truck in the driveway as I got home. I "woulda" blogged a better blog today, but not much exciting happened!

No comments: