Friday, December 3, 2010

25 Days of Christmas-3

Last night I went to my first Christmas party of the season. It was our school faculty party. It may seem early to start the festivities, but we all scatter come Dec. 17th, so we have to get our celebration early. The food was AWESOME! Hashbrown casserole and strawberry cake to die for!!! Yes I had some of both!!!

After dinner we always do the annual White Elephant, Chinese Swap, Secret Santa gift exchange. I got a pretty decent number this year. Number 30 out of 40 wasn't too bad. I got a great gift from the table below... Well, actually it came from Nurse Fisher who was sitting beside me. I stole her gift after the first gift I stole got stolen... Make sense? :0)

I am so lucky to work with such a great staff. There is a bond at our school that can't be found just anywhere. Here is a picture of me with 2 of my favorites. I have the best mom in the world, but if she is busy, these two are quick to step in. I don't know what I'd do without them.

I hope that you have some type of party coming up soon. Last night really got me ready for the fun to begin. Have a great time, and if someone steals your gift... Remember, it's all in good fun.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: