Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Week of Thanks- Day 4

Today I am thankful for lazy Sunday afternoons. After a long week of work and a wide open Saturday, nothing is better than a filled up soul from church and a full belly from Wade's as you settle into that nap after church. It revives you just in time for the new coming week.

I must admit that my Sunday naps have changed a bit over time. I used to get in the bed as soon as I got home from church and sleep til like 6 or 7, get up and eat dinner, and then go back to bed. Now its just an hour at the most, and some times I don't even get half of that, but they sure are awesome when I get them.

I usually love what is on TV on those lazy Sunday afternoons too... TBS of ABC Family almost always have a good movie on that will help me drift off to sleep. Right now as I type I am enjoying my all time favorite movie, ELF. Tis the season right?

What do you like to do on a lazy Sunday afternoon? What ever it is, I bet you're thankful for it!

No comments: