Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

The title of this post describes how I feel about most Wednesdays.

1. The Good- Wednesdays are good because they mark the turning point of the week, and the weekend is in sight! If you can get through Wednesday, you are usually home free to the glorious time off that the weekend provides. I always seem to get up a bit easier after Wednesday comes.

2. The Bad- Wednesdays are bad because I never get home from the day until after 9. I have lots of stuff going on every Wednesday, and it makes for a loooooooooonnnnnnnnnnggggggggggg day!

3. The Ugly- Wednesdays can get very ugly, but only every other week. The reason, that is when I get my haircut. You might not believe this, but every other Wednesday, my hair is a big ole bush. Thanks to Misty, I get it cut every other week. Good the thing "the ugly" only comes around every now and then.

What do you think about Wednesdays?

No comments: