Monday, October 4, 2010

www.donorschoose.org

Many of you have read about Donor's Choose on here before. It is a website for teachers, where we can post proposals for items that we would like to have for our classrooms. Since 2005 I written lots of proposals and received almost $6,000 worth of materials. Below are pics of 2 of the projects that have been funded in the last 2 weeks. All the goodies arrived last week and it was like Christmas in my classroom.

The first pic shows books, animal classification cards and a animal science center. This was a project called, "Zoo to You."

The second pic shows a class set of 20 World Atlases to use in my maps unit. They are super nice.

If you would like to see my current projects online, waiting for funding, click the titles to see them:
May The Magnetic Force Be With You
Caption This

Any funding you can give, from 1 dollar to 10 dollars, or maybe even 100 goes straight into my classroom, and it is tax deductible.


No comments: