Friday, October 8, 2010

Silly Saturday 6

Here are some things that made me laugh this week...

1. A kid came up to me and ask me to pull his finger at recess... He then proceeded to... and of course, I had to laugh!

2. To pay for his book order from Scholastic, a boy brought in all these pennies... Guess he had been saving for a while. First time in 9 years someone has paid with all pennies. I happily accepted them all.


3. While digging in my prize box a student found a half of a plastic egg. He asked me if he could that half this week and earn the next half next week. Bless his heart... The egg had just come apart and the real prize was supposed to be inside.

4. This week my students wrote their own version of the Eric Carle book, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Some were titled, The Very Magical Caterpillar, The Very Scary Caterpillar, The Very Rockin' Caterpillar... The best one was The Very Stubborn Caterpillar... I asked the little girl where she came up with that idea and she said... It's like writing about my life...I am stubborn!

5. After the whole class had turned in their completed math sheet, a student brought me hers to turn in and it was blank. I asked her why it was blank and she said..."Oh, we were supposed to write the answers down??? I kept them all in my head!"

No comments: