Friday, October 8, 2010

It's Been A Year!

Some days it feels like it's been forever. Other days it seems like yesterday, that I started on this whole weight loss/healthy living lifestyle. Some days have been VERY difficult and others haven't phased me a bit. Some days I wanted a dozen doughnuts and some days a gala apple made me perfectly content.

Yesterday marked the 1 year point from when the whole journey began... even though I didn't really know it was starting til 3 weeks later when the bloodwork came back so bad. I will never forget that feeling I had when I was surrounded by people older than me and a lot less active, yet their blood was so much healthier than mine. It was so scary!!!

Here is a pic of me yesterday, proudly giving a vile of my blood. It just felt like it came out clean!!! The nurse told me she was honored to take a picture with me. I CANNOT WAIT til these results come back and I can report to you all the difference. 75 pounds gone has got to make it better!!!!



Posted from BB's iPhone!

No comments: