Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Quirky

I am a quirky person. I am a bit OCD about certain things. I like things to be in their place and I like things to flow...

Sometimes I cannot even go to sleep until certain things are in their place... The remote for example, has to be on my night stand. If it is not there I lay there and wonder where it is.

I also have to have the blinds on my bedroom door turned up instead of downward because I feel like people can see in.

All the money in my wallet has to be in order too... 1, 5, 10.... there is never a 20 so there is no need to go on.

All my lamps are on timers and it bugs me when they don all come on and go off at the same time. It takes me forever to get them set!!!!

I have developed a few running quirks too... My socks and laces have to be just right before I can go running. If they are the slightest bit off I have to take the socks off and start over.

I know its weird but I am at a place with all of my quirks that I know everybody has them. Are you brave enough to share yours?

1 comment:

The Rickards Family said...

Good thing you like your blinds turned upward, because if not, people would be able to see in (unless you are upstairs and then you'd want them to face downward). I tested this out in college because I didn't want people to be able to see into my 2nd floor room at night.