Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Plum Tuckered Out

It's been 3 days since the start of the exhibit.... so far over 500 students and over 100 adults... I am WIPED out... and for some reason..unbeknownst to me...I decided to join Peak Fitness on Sunday... They had a deal going...$199 for a year, so I signed up.... Throw 2 days of work outs on top of all the "tree climbing" I have done, and you can just imagine my soreness. My title says it all... PLUM TUCKERED OUT!!! but all that said... "Ain't He Just Good!"

1 comment:

Megie said...

Tree climbing? Is that in your job description? Lord, if I had to climb a tree as part of my job, I'd probably be fired in the first 10 minutes. A nice soak in a tub of hot water will do the trick. You may want to rub some linament on those aching muscles but you might smell like a grandpa. Take it easy Jed.

Megie