Friday, October 12, 2007

Exploring Trees

Many of you have been asking about my new job. Obviously from the lack of posting it has kept me very busy. Today I wanted to throw some pics out there and let you take a peek at the exhibit I get to manage through January!!! It's really cool!!!! Below is just a sample of all the cool learning stations that are part of the Exploring Trees Exhibit.

On a different note, I would love to know who is still reading. Drop me a comment or and email and let me know if you are out there. I understand if you left. The blog seems to have lost some steam as of late, but it is coming back soon, better than ever!!!!





13 comments:

Unknown said...

Still checking on you to see how things are going. Keep in touch!
Let me know more about the tree exhibit.

jkstrib said...

I'm still here!!!! Hope it all goes well tomorrow! Love you!

juju

The Rickards Family said...

I get to talk to people everday about things they can do to save trees/the environment, but I don't get to climb through them :) Hope all is going well. I still check everyday (just in case) even though I know you have limited access right now. Talk to you soon.

Erin said...

What a cool job! I teach at a primary school and would love some info about the exhibit. Please email me at epatterson22@yahoo.com. Thanks! Erin

George Wright said...

Jed! That looks more like Discovery Place than a traveling education exhibit!!! Pretty cool stuff.

See you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dude,
Still checking and reading.

KJA

Jen said...

i'm still a reader.

DADDY said...

I am still with you Son!!! Seems I never go away. LOL

Megie said...

I want to play! Can I, huh, can I? This just looks too much like fun. I'm glad you're back too.


Megie

Emily Jennings said...

I'm still checking. That exhibit is awesome.

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails said...

I'm still "reading"! That is an amazing exhibit! What a cool opportunity!

Anonymous said...

I didn't see the squirrel costume????? Joye

Anonymous said...

im still here!
Heather Ponder