Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm In!




Lots of people think it is too much money. Some say anyone should be able to run it. Many have been fussing and complaining all day because the process of getting in is just plain painful. I just made up my mind that I was a winner either way. If I didn't get in this year, I was running Las Vegas Rock and Roll at night in December. Either way I was gonna get to do something awesome come late fall 2012... Now I know what! NYC Marathon here I come! I am so excited!!!! I will be booking the plane tickets tomorrow morning and the hotel as soon as hear back from my personal travel advisor! This is definitely going to be an experience of a life time. My family and friends are already committing to go and cheer me on through the 26.2 miles of awesomeness! I can hardly wait!!! I know there will be haters, doubters, scoffers, and plain ole idiots, but I am going to blaze a trail right to the big apple and enjoy every step of the journey. Wish me luck!



No comments: