Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Travel Buddy

My niece Taylor is traveling with us on our mission trip to Kentucky. She is having a blast. I think her BB is giving her a bit more freedom than her mama does. I let her swim in the deep end and have her very own key to the hotel room. She is big time to say the least. Shh.. Don't tell on me. I am sure that it will be hard to snap out of all this freedom once she is back with mom and dad.

All is going well with my travel buddy except for the sleeping. For the past 2 nights I have been kicked to death so tonight there is a nice pallet on the floor for her sleeping enjoyment..... and hopefully a restful night for BB in the "comfy" hotel bed.

1 comment:

jkstrib said...

Memories that will last a liferime! Cherish them. Before you know it she will be in college!