Sunday, March 13, 2011

7 Days Til The Marathon

WOW, I cannot believe that the final week is here!!! I cannot even describe in words the emotions that I am feeling as I think about the next week. I am excited, nervous, anxious, worried, and loving every second of it. When I think about the last 17 weeks of preparation and all the running I have put in, I cannot wait for next Sunday to be here. Before I get there though, there is one more week of running for me to do. Here is my schedule for the final week.


This is a snapshot from the app that I have been using as my training guide. Many of you may look at this and think that I am doing a lot resting for it to be the week of the big run, but that is how it works. I have shorter distances this week so that my muscles can rest and get ready. It is gonna be hard to stop at 3 miles since I am used to my shortest run being 8 miles for the past 3 months, but I know its what I need. Honestly, I am kind of looking forward to a bit of rest. 7 days and counting...

No comments: