Saturday, February 12, 2011

Reminders

Sometimes you just need reminders about things. I have to write myself a note that says lunch on it and put it with my keys every night so I will remember to get my lunchbox out of the fridge in the mornings. Almost every day at school I have sticky notes stuck all over my computer to remind me of things I have to do after school. My cell phone calendar alerts me daily of appointments, plans, and dinners.

The other day, these reminders below showed up in my inbox. These are the ones I really need stuck all over the place. I printed them off and made a little book to sit on my desk. Hope you will read them and be reminded like I was.


I am crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.

Galatians 2:20


The Son has set me free. I am free indeed!

John 8:36


My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit.

1 Corinthians 6:19


I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13


He who began a good work in me will be faithful to complete it.

Philippians 1:6


There is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus. Romans 8:1


Nothing can ever separate me from the love of God in Christ Jesus.

Romans 8:38-39


In all things God works for the good of those who love him.

Romans 8:28


God is faithful. He will not let me be tempted beyond what I can bear.

1 Corinthians 10:13


God has not given me a spirit of fear, but of power, love and a sound mind.

2 Timothy 1:7


My light and momentary troubles are achieving for me an eternal glory that far outweighs them all.

2 Corinthians 4:17


He is able to do immeasurably more than all I ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within me.

Ephesians 3:20


God is for me! Who can be against me?

Romans 8:31

No comments: