1. Sprat- This is a Herring like fish found in the Northern Atlantic and Baltic Sea... I just thought it was Jack's last name... Some of y'all will get that.
3. Quid- Slang for a British Pound
4. Qat- this is a plant found in Yemen and Ethiopia and it has "drug like" effects on your body. According to the website I found it on, chewing the leaves provides a euphoric rush similar to that of a high dose of caffeine. It is a very popular crop, similar to coffee, and very expensive... about 10 dollars a pound.
5. Halma- a board game from the Old English days in which players try to move all their pawns into their opponents corners.
6. Porgy- This is the name of family of fish found throughout the world. There are over 100 different types of porgies worldwide!
I guess it's true what they say, you learn something new...everyday!