Friday, December 17, 2010

25 Days of Christmas-17

Ahhhhhhhhhh...... That is a collective ahhh rising up to the heavens from the mouths of every school employee of Spartanburg County... Can you hear it? It is officially Christmas break so let the relaxation begin.

Today was a half day at school filled with parties, sing-a-longs, and presents. Every year I love this day because the kids are just so excited that they can hardly stand it. Their parties and all the fun are a huge cause, but it seems every year my students are just as excited about the gifts they have for me. Here you see a pic of me and all my goodies from today.


My kids just gave me the best things today, but more than I love the gifts, I love their sweet heart that they give it with. They are so excited to give a gift. They do not care if it is a Kit-Kat or a 100 dollars, they are so excited to give it. I can only hope that my excitement to give this Christmas season will be just an ounce of my students.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: