Wednesday, November 10, 2010

A Few Things...

1. Thursday is our Veteran's Day program. It is going to be so good! I cannot wait to see my kiddos strut their stuff tomorrow during the Bugle Woogie Bugle Boy.

2. I have a friend name Ginger who makes the best spaghetti, and I am craving it right now.

3. I am getting my Christmas stuff down from the attic as soon I get all these shoe boxes out of the house.

4. My Mandivilla is so dead out on the birdhouse in the front yard, and I need to cut it down. It looks horrible.

5. My room is ginormous mess right now... mountains of clothes, the ironing board, Runner's World Magazine, battery charger, mail, my pants from yesterday, and a couple of hangers are all on the floor as I type!!!

6. The rest of the house is just as much a disaster as my room.

7. I will begin watching ELF weekly until Christmas starting tomorrow!

8. I hate trying on dress shirts that are all pinned up. I feel bad for undoing them and knowing someone is gonna have to redo them. I wish they would not package them that way.

9. I am already craving Thanksgiving food. I CANT WAIT!

10. I am worried I am going to forget to take my trumpet to school tomorrow for the Veteran's Day program. Send me a reminder text if you see this before 6:30 in the morning!

No comments: