Saturday, September 25, 2010

Silly Saturday 4

Some silly things that made me laugh this week...

1. A conversation with a kid...
Kid: You look just like your daddy.
Me: I do? Have you seen my daddy?
Kid: nope!
Me: How do you know I look like him?
Kid: I just know.
Me: Well, is my daddy handsome?
Kid: Well he must be, because you looking good.

2. When I told a kid that their next reading reward was a cup of ice and a Sprite at lunch he responded with a scream, "OMG, this is the best day of my life."

3. The other night when I was running this kid, about 5 years old, took off out of his driveway on his bicycle to ride beside me. His mom ran off the porch yelling for him to stop. He turned around and yelled back, "Hold on mom! I'm racin' a man!"

4. A little girl was writing a biography about a little boy in our class. One of her sentences said, "If he sees a corn dog in the cafeteria, he will eat it up!"

5. Due to circumstances beyond my control (kids birthday, long lunch line, and the chocolate milk throw up machine) there was no lunchtime for me today. I ate my turkey sandwich as I walked back down the hall to my room. I laughed to keep from crying.

No comments: