Friday, September 10, 2010

Confessions of a Runner

These are things you need to know about me as a runner... I confess!!!

1. I sometimes dread the thought of going for my run. Once I get out there I am fine, but going is not always easy.

2. I am sore a lot!!! I stretch and stretch and ice and ice, but my shins hurt and are very sensitive.

3. I sometimes have my headphones in my ears with nothing playing.

4. Even after all the weight I have lost, I do not like running with my shirt off until after dark. Just that whole mindset I am still over coming.

5. I want to buy shows based on how cool they look while I am running and not based on comfort, but I know comfort is better for me... Maybe they make that bright yellow shoe I want with a good cushioned sole soon.

6. My favorite song to run to is Poker Face. (I am ashamed!)

7. Some times I shoot rockets when I am running. If you run, then you know what I am talking about.

No comments: