Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Blur!

Today has been a blur... I am going so fast I do not know if I am coming or going...

Feet hit the floor at 5:45

conference @ 7 this morning

non stop teaching and doing all day because my sub plans are depending on me finishing EVERYTHING TODAY!!!!

conference @ 12:30

conference @ 12:50
no planning because of conferences...BEHIND... O shoot!

Get the room ready in .5 seconds for Open House tonight.

RUN out of school so I can get home and Run my 6 miles...

6 miles in 47 minutes.... TOLD YOU I WAS IN A HURRY!

shower

pack for an overnight trip to Cola.

get back to school for dinner plans by 5.

be in the classroom by 5:45 for a student who has to come early because of a ballgame... AINT I SWEET????

dress up like a hotdog for the back to school picnic after open house.

finish my sub plans after open house because I will be out tomorrow for an all day meeting in Cola.

Drive to Columbia tonight so I don't have to get up at the crack of dawn.

find a bed and CRASH into it!!!!!

Help me Jesus, why did I stop long enough to blog??? O yea, that's right... I had 15 minutes I didn't know what to do with!

No comments: