Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy Birthday Dear Mama..... Happy Birthday to You!!!!!!

Today is my mom's birthday.... I won't tell you how old she is, but I will tell you the Lord has blessed me with an awesome mama for 31 years and she is 20 years older than me today!!!.....

I am so grateful and proud of her. She is just about to finish up college this spring semester. She started a while back and has been determined to finish. Aren't you proud of her too??? I mean not many people go back to school after years of not going... Leave her a birthday message here and tell her how proud you are... It will give her a bit of encouragement to finish this last semester!!!

I hope she has a wonderful day!!!!! We went out last night to celebrate because she has to work today. We got her a Wii and a Wii Fit to go with her new TV she got. I will be over there this afternoon helping her hook it all up.

Happy Birthday Mama... I love ya!!!!

1 comment:

Created to be Creative! said...

Hi Jed,

Please greet your mom a belated Happy Birthday from us! (Philip, Levy, Heart & Jake).

May God grant the desires of heart this year according to his will.

Best wishes,

Lim's:-)