Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Lots of people have been emailing me and asking, "Where are you?"

Well... school started back and unfortunately blogging got thrown past the back seat and was locked up in the trunk. I am starting to get back into the routine and things are well.... very well!!! My kiddos are just wonderful and the year is quickly getting into full swing.

I love this time of year... For teacher's, we get to have the feeling of "New Year's" twice a year. Most people get a fresh start just once... Jan. 1st... But teachers get to have that feeling twice...

I love how at this time of year I can commit to doing things better, teaching a new way, trying new ideas... and I have the whole school year in front of me to reach my goals... All things seem possible.

That's exactly how my kiddos come in.... and its my job to cheer them on, and do everything in my power to get them to their goals. I love it! I really have the greatest job ever!

When you were young, what was your favorite thing about "Back to School" time?

No comments: