Thursday, July 9, 2009

Blog From A Front Porch Swing 2

I said I was gonna be out here a lot this summer... Guess I better get to gettin' huh??? It is just now getting dark good... Some crazy fool is shooting off what is left over of his holiday fireworks and the Eastern Spade Toads are having a fit down by the creek.

It is kinda cool out tonight. We had some rain earlier and there is almost a hint of fall...... I know I know... way too early for that, but it gets me excited to think about all that comes with fall... Fall and back to school are on my brain today. Wal-Mart officially put out school supplies today and I bought my Crayolas for 25 cents a pack. I always buy them for school and my OCC boxes. If you are gonna pack a box, then now is the time to get crayons. Go run and get them now... I will be here when you get back....

Glad you made it back..... I am still on the porch... Surprisingly there are no mosquitoes tonight. Either they are gone in or I am getting bit and don't know it. I am glad it is dark right now... It is keeping me from seeing all the weeds in the flower bed....There is more grass in there right now than flowers. My hostas are dying, and the Day Lillies are way too high... They are beginning to look Amazonish.....

O well.. I am headed in... Apparently there are mosquitoes!

1 comment:

Strosie said...

Ahh you discovered Wal-Mart's bin too! I was there the day I put them out. I was grabbing as they were putting them out. I dedicated a whole blog to it.