Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Getting the Stare Down!

I was having dinner tonight when I noticed a kid staring at me... This happens quite often for us teacher folks... Especially since I ran the tree exhibit last year and saw about 6,000 kids.
Kids all over Spartanburg know me and I have no idea who they are. Teachers know their little group and most of the ones on the grade level, but we do not always know the ones coming up.

He kept staring and staring 'til finally he got up and started walking around the restaurant to get a better look at me. As I was eating he crept closer and closer. I was trying not to pay him any attention because I wasn't sure if it was me or the TV he was looking at.

Finally, he got right next to my table and said... "Is that you Berry Berry?" and before I could say yes he took off back to his seat. I laughed so hard!!!! It was hysterical!!!!!!

No comments: