Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stomach Flu

Holy Cow I have been sick.... Saturday at 4am I was not ready to get up, but my body jerked me out of bed and said.... "let's be sick." 

At that moment I started my 4 day journey into the land of unbloggable (I seem to have lots of those stories :0)...but let's just say it was ups, downs, and arounds and arounds.... 

I haven't been that sick in a long long time. Wednesday was the first meal in 5 days. For some reason I was craving a subway sandwich. Not anything fancy... Just a BMT with extra mustard... I know I know... should have had some broth on my empty stomach, but I had not eaten in 5 days and I was HUNGRY!!!!!  A Man's gotta eat!!!

I wonder what I should eat tonight??? Any ideas.... Beacon.... Sugar and Spice... Time to get my pipes back to normal!!!!  

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Rhonda went to the Beacon after her sickness and from what she said it made her worse. So I might would get some broth:)

Teri said...

I feel your pain. We had it two weeks ago and it was awful. Our recliner is out in the garage until it can be steam cleaned (thanks to Kamryn). I'm glad your on the mend.