Friday, February 6, 2009

Quote of the Century

Tonight I went to dinner with the family, and as usual we got into some deep discussion about something... Who knows what??? We went because my mom is in school and none of us had really seen each other much since the big 50 party for my mom....

Anyway, while Johnnie-Lynn and I were talking, discussing.... ok ok...disagreeing about something, the quote of the century came from the mouth of my 5 year old niece. 

Taylor said, "Mama you should really listen to BB. He knows more. He is a school teacher."

Game, set, and match.... BB won the discussion!!!!!!!!! Have you ever heard such profound wisdom coming from a child???? :0)

Thanks Taylor, your BB loves you very, very much!!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Words of Wisdom!! Ya never know where they are coming FROM!!!whizing