Monday, February 16, 2009

Holey Moley

I have told you before about my love for bedroom shoes. If I am home then chances are 100% that I have my bedroom shoes on. I love them. My feet are warm, but no socks. I hate socks. They make my feet sweat. I love my bedroom shoes so much that I wear them out... but by the time they get to wearing good, they  are too messed up to keep wearing... thus the pic below. These are my favorite ones. (Yes, I have more than one pair.) I ordered these online back in October. The fact that they have only lasted 5 months should tell you how often I wear them. I hate to say it but these are about to go. I will be sad, but these have served me well.  


2 comments:

Unknown said...

MAY THEY REST in PEACE !!!

snookmama said...

Aw, this is so cute. It reminds me of my dear deceased PawPaw. He would wear a pair no matter what they looked like. If he loved them, they never needed to be replaced. The man tied them together/repaired them with those twisty wireties. I can still imagine the sound of him shuffling through the kitchen in them. :)