Sunday, September 23, 2007

To the Few, the Proud, the Faithful....

To those of you who faithfully read my blog....my humble apologies for the lack of blogs as of late...... We are currently limited with our Internet access, and blogging is difficult right now... I miss it something awful, but I know our 24 access is just a few weeks/months away... I beg you all to hang in there and keep coming back and checking often..... I knew I had to blog today because my friend Emily referred to me as her husband Jody who hasn't blogged since sometime back in June.

In regards to my new job, all I can say is WAHOOOOOOOOOO...... I don't know if there is a better position for me than the one I just landed in... The Lord is good and He is definitely looking out for me..... I am not gonna go into all the details about it on here...BUT.... I will tell you it is in education and it is an AMAZING opportunity!!!!!!!! For those of you who live around here in the upstate....You may hear about it really soon.... Keep your ears open!!! This seems like a perfect time to add this...but "Ain't He Just Good!!!"

This past Friday...Matt, Sterling, Heather, Shelly, Susan, and I went to the Braves game. It was a bittersweet time for us to go.... The last time the 3 of us guys went we were with our good friend Steve Dyar who passed away while we were out of the country. I thought about him the whole time.... The Braves stunk it up and lost 4 to 1 but we had a great time.... I acted a fool trying to help the little kid behind me get on the big screen but no such luck.... During the 7th inning stretch I recorded the little "diddy" below with some of the best friends ever.... I hope you enjoy!!!

4 comments:

DADDY said...

Looks like a GREAT TIME at the Game Best advice here STICK TO YOUR DAY JOB LOL Good luck with your new job!!

Chris said...

You are so right, the Lord has everything in his hands, even when we think we are in a bit of a mess, He can make all things Good!! Glad to see you all had a blast, we'll have to get a bigger group together and do that again...I would love to take my boys down there.

Chris

Megie said...

Glad you were able to post. Sounds like you guys had a great time even though the Braves lost. Congrats! on the new job. I'm really happy for you.

Megie

jkstrib said...

Love the singing! Toooooo funny! Especially the last note!