Friday, July 8, 2011

It Starts... Again!

If you didn't know, I am officially starting to train for Marathon #2 in a couple of weeks. Actually running the marathon is only a small portion of the challenge. The weeks of training going into the race is what prepares you for the challenge. I feel like I know so much more about the process this go round. It's probably kinda weird to nonrunners that I would be looking forward to this process again. It is painful, time consuming, sleep depriving, and costly, but absolutely 100% worth it when you cross that finish line.

The pic below is just the start of the training. I like to lay out my runs and make sure any races, traveling, school meetings, etc. will not conflict with the training. I plan to officially start the last week of July, although some would say that I am already there since at the end of tomorrow's run I could possibly have upwards of 45 miles this week. I could hardly wait to get started... again!!




Posted from BB's iPhone!

No comments: