Saturday, January 29, 2011

Silly Saturday 11

Here are some things that I heard kids say this week. They made me laugh.

1. "I bet who ever slid down that slide has one wet hinney!"

2. "My sister said dinosaurs are coming back in 5 years. She knows, she is in middle school!"

3. Student: "Are you married yet Mr. D?"
Me: "No, why?"
Student: "Well, you look married."
Me: "How exactly do married people look?"
Student: "They're cute!"

4. As we walked back into our classroom after recess, the room was very warm... A student said, "This room is as hot as a squirrel on Sunday." I don't exactly know what it means, but we all had a good laugh!

5. While a kid was taking a AR test on the computer he said needed help with this crazy French word. I said, "are you sure its French?" He replied, "O yea, its a really hard word." I asked him to spell it.... "G-E-R-T-R-U-D-E" Gertrude... I had a teacher named Gertrude one time. Who knew it was a French name?

No comments: