Friday, January 7, 2011

Feel Good Friday

Here are a few things that made me feel good this week.

1. 2 boys got in trouble for fighting on the playground at recess. 2 others got away with it no one saw them. After the other 2 got in trouble the 2 that got away with came to confess because they knew it was the right thing to do. There is hope for the world!

2. I got a really nice surprise from my Granny Wartha in the mail this week!

3. I sold a 2nd wave of "fat clothes" this week at school and made enough money to pay for my hotel in Atlanta when I run the Publix Georgia Marathon

4. My principal won the SC Principal of the Year!

5. There has been talk of snow all week... Let's hope it really comes!

6. My house has stayed clean from the Christmas Clean Up all week!

7. I ran 20 miles for the first time back on Saturday. I guess technically that was last week, but I didn't blog about it.

8. I judged a talent show at a local high school and was amazed at some good talent!

9. I got a text from a long lost friend congratulating me on my weight loss.

10. I finally got my automatic shower cleaner working again.

1 comment:

MillerFourWays said...

Okay, when I first glanced at this on my blog dashboard (where it just shows a piece of the blog itself), I read the part about some things making you feel good at work and then saw "2 boys at school were caught fighting...." and that was it. I thought, how mean (lol) - then I read the rest. :)