Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Perfect Newsletter

Every week I type a newsletter for my parents at school to keep them informed of the week's happenings... I get our school secretary Ms. D. to proofread it for me each week. I am a horrible "proofer" of my own stuff. I don't ever catch my mistakes.... Especially the ones where I suddenly start typing like I am talking in person... You know, like I do on here....

Anyway, I digress...

I gave her my next week's newsletter on Tuesday for her weekly proof. (Having it ready on Tuesday for the next week is a whole other story to proud of!!!) She read it this morning, and she put it back in my box with this awesome sticker on it.... I had a mistake free newsletter.... It was the first time in over a year and a half. I was so happy that I put the stickey with the sticker on it, on my encouragement wall. (That's the back of my classroom door where I post all the little pictures kids make for me, and the encouraging notes from the admin.) Next week when Ms. D. rips my newsletter to shreds, I will look back at this sticker and relish in the fact that I once had a perfect newsletter!!!!

A special thanks to my busy busy school secretary for always taking the time to help me out. The other secretary "ain't" to shabby either... You guys are the best!

No comments: