Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Spades

I love to play games... board games, outdoor games, rainy day games, and card games. The past few weeks Johnnie-Lynn and I have been whooping up on Lawrence and Matt at Spades.... Tonight we met defeat for the first time this year. We have been playing a lot too, so we were used to winning. The bigger they are the harder they fall I guess. The last hand came down to a score of 412 to 488. They were winning.... If they got just 2 sand bags we were gonna move into the lead for one more hand... Johnnie-Lynn and I just knew they would get them because Matt is not a good bidder.... Well apparently the heavens opened up and Matt got some bidding sense. They got it right on the nose and victory came their way. This is my way of publicly applauding them both. Good Game!!!!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I've never played Spades, but it sounds a little competitive for me. ;)